Welcome to CMT Clarimed Training website.
The Site is owned and operated by CMT Clarimed Training Ltd.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this privacy notice (the “Website Privacy Notice”) for the Site. This Website Privacy Notice describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Site and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. We have created this Website Privacy Notice to inform you of our firm commitment to safeguarding the privacy and security of information you provide.
Please read this Website Privacy Notice carefully before using the Site. We will treat any information we collect from you through this Site in accordance with this Website Privacy Notice. By accessing or using the Site, you consent to all actions taken by us with respect to your information in compliance with this Website Privacy Notice. If you are unwilling to accept the terms and conditions of this Website Privacy Notice, please do not use the Site.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the Data Controller is CMT Clarimed Training Ltd. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (registration number ZA271739).
This Website Privacy Notice may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Website Privacy Notice periodically for updates.
Personal data is collected for the following purposes, using the following services.
- Analytics (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords conversion tracking and WordPress Stats)
- Personal data: Cookies and Usage data
- Contacting the user (mailing list or newsletter)
- Personal data: email address, first name and last name (our legal basis for doing this is through consent)
- APPLICATION OF THIS NOTICE
This Website Privacy Notice applies to information collected through the Site, including in e-mail messages between you and the Site.
- CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use or provide any information on any of the Site or on or through any of its features, register on the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us in writing at the address provided below.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect several different types of information from and about users of the Site, including:
- information that is about you but does not identify you individually (“Anonymous Information” – statistical data); and
- information by which you may be personally identified and is provided by you to us in certain areas of our Site (“Personally Identifiable Information” – if you fill in the sign-up form for news and updates, where you provide your first and last name, and email address). By providing your email address, you are requesting that we communicate with you in that manner. Therefore, our legal basis for processing your data is by you giving your consent. To withdraw your request, or to unsubscribe, please contact us by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com or contacting us in writing at the address provided below.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
The information you share with us may be used in a few ways:
- Anonymous Information: Anonymous Information is used internally for Site administration, troubleshooting and to help improve the quality of the Site and their design. We may share such aggregated, non-personally identifiable information, such as demographics, without restriction, including with existing and prospective third-party business partners, researchers and advertisers.
- Personally Identifiable Information: We will only use or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information as permitted by law and our agreements with you. Personally Identifiable Information collected by us or provided to us through this Site may be disclosed and used by us as follows:
- for administration of the Site;
- to notify you about changes to our Site or any services we offer or provide though it;
- to participate in communications with you;
- to associates, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who keep Personally Identifiable Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
We may also disclose Personally Identifiable Information if we are required to do so by law or we, in good faith, believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; (b) protect and defend our rights and property; (c) protect against misuse or unauthorised use of the Site; or (d) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public. Please note that we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
We may also disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
The parties acknowledge that CMT Clarimed Training may process Personal Data given to them by the Client on behalf of the Client during the term of this Contract, solely for the purposes of fulfilling its obligations under this Contract. It will retain it for no longer than necessary, and once the data has been returned to the client, it will be securely destroyed. CMT Clarimed Training will be unable to provide historic data if requested at a later date, therefore it is the Client’s responsibility to retain this information upon receipt.
- OPTING OUT
We support the right of our visitors to choose. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Research and Analytics. We use Google Analytics to better understand how visitors interact with our Site. This service provides Anonymous Information including but not limited to data on where visitors came from, what actions they took on our Sites, and where visitors went when they left our Sites. We use this information to improve your experience when visiting our Sites. Please click http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html to learn more about this service and how to opt out of data collection by Google Analytics.
- ACCESS, CORRECTION AND DELETION
You have a right to know about the Personally Identifiable Information that we hold about you and gathered through our Site, including the right to correct, amend or delete the information that we have on file if it is incorrect. If you wish to exercise these rights please contact us by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us in writing at the address provided below.
Our Site incorporates safeguards designed to protect the security, integrity and privacy of the Personally Identifiable Information we have collected.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you a password to access the Resources section of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personally Identifiable Information you transmit to us or through our Sites. Once we receive your transmission, we will follow our GDPR Data Protection Policy and Procedures to ensure its security on our internal system. Depending on the nature of the inquiry, your communication may be discarded or archived. Please note that your email, like most, if not all, non-encrypted Internet communications, may be accessed and viewed by other Internet users, without your knowledge and permission, while in transit to us. For that reason, to protect your privacy, please do not use email to communicate information to us that you consider sensitive or confidential. If you wish, you may contact us instead via telephone at the numbers provided throughout our Site or at the address below.
- EXTERNAL LINKS
Our Site may provide links to various websites that we do not control. When you click on one of these links, you will be transferred out of our Site and connected to the website of the organisation that you selected.
We are not responsible for the nature, quality or accuracy of the content or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for quality, accuracy or completeness by us.
Inclusion of any linked website on our Site does not imply or express an approval or endorsement of the linked website by us, or of any of the content, opinions, products or services provided on these websites. Even if an affiliation exists between our Site and a third-party website, we exercise no control over linked sites.
- MODIFICATIONS TO WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
We may modify this Website Privacy Notice at any time, at our discretion, and modifications are effective upon being posted on our Site.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our privacy policies on this page. The date on which this Website Privacy Notice was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically visiting our Site and this Website Privacy Notice to check for any changes.
If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personally Identifiable Information, we will notify you through a notice on our Site’s home page or by other reasonable means.
- ACCOUNT REVISIONS, FEEDBACK AND QUESTIONS
In the event that you have given us Personally Identifiable Information in the past and then have second thoughts or want to update it, or if you have any questions or feedback regarding this Website Privacy Notice or our Site, you may contact us by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com or by contacting us in writing at the address provided below:
CMT Clarimed Training Ltd
CONSENT TO PRIVACY STATEMENT
If you do not agree with this Website Privacy Notice, please do not disclose any personal information through our Site.
This Website Privacy Notice and the notices outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any third party.
- I have read, and agree to, the terms and conditions of this Privacy Notice.
- I consent to receive emails or information about CMT Clarimed Training services where I have provided my first and last name, and email address via the sign-up form on the CMT Clarimed Training website.