Who is this course designed for?
Further Medical Terminology Course
For all HCAs and non-clinical staff, it is advisable to attend the Medical Terminology Foundation Training prior to attending this course.
This is an essential course for all individuals who have not had a formal medical training but work with or alongside the medical profession. This courses ‘cracks the code’ to medical terminology. Course content examines word construction such as root, prefix and suffix components. Many games and exercises are used to make this course fun and stimulating. This course helps with the understanding of medical referral letters, medical notes, read coding and medical summarising.
This course is available in a 1 or 2 day option.
At the end of this workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Identify root terminology relating to:
• ENT and Respiratory conditions
• Cardiology/ General medicine
• Gastroenterology and general surgery
• Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Recognise abbreviations relating to the above medical
- Match medical suffixes and prefixes with correct meanings
Prices start from £698*
For more information about pricing and availability, please do get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org