Who is this course designed for?
Leading your Team: Workshop for Reception Managers
For all HCAs and non-clinical staff, it is advisable to attend the Medical Terminology Foundation Training prior to attending this course.
This is an essential 1-day course* for all individuals who have not had a formal medical training but work with or alongside the medical profession. This courses ‘cracks the code’ to medical terminology. Course content examines word construction such as root, prefix and suffix components. Many games and exercises are used to make this course fun and stimulating. This course helps with the understanding of medical referral letters, medical notes, read coding and medical summarising.
- Develop ideas to aid in the implementation of robust processes within your practice
- Update your knowledge of 10 high impact actions
- Consider the role as an assessor of competence working closely with the GPs
- Understand the importance of using a risk calculator
- Develop your skills as a leader within the reception team
- Explore ideas around an induction programme that is fit for purpose
- Direct an actor workshop examining leadership and critical conversations
Prices start from £1298.98*
For more information about pricing and availability, please do get in touch: email@example.com