Who is this course designed for?
Health Care Assistants
Confidentiality with Data Protection & Security Update
With the vision of relieving practice burdens and helping to release time, many practices are in the initial stages of training their non-clinical workforce to expand their role, dealing with more clinical correspondence and information. In order to do this safely and efficiently and in response to the GP Forward View of April 2016, CMT Clarimed Training has developed various training programmes for GP reception and administration staff to train in key skills and knowledge, allowing the delegates to return to the workplace with supporting information. This will further enable them to execute their role with a foundation understanding and an enthusiasm for delegates to continue with their own self-development.
Throughout this highly interactive half-day course*, delegates will cover best practice relating to data sharing and confidentiality in GP Practice. A brief overview of the changes relating to GDPR and the DPA 2018 will also be covered. Please note that this training supports but does not replace the mandatory DPS training and audit questions available through the tool kit. We encourage all practices to align with the toolkit mandatory assessments. Delegates will have access to relevant and up to date documents, videos and links on the CMT Clarimed Training website following completion of this course.
- Confirm the meaning of data protection, security and confidentiality
- State key legislation in relation to data protection and confidentiality
- State data protection issues relating to marketing, postage, email and social media and Cyber security
- Know people’s individual rights for accessing their own information
- Share practical methods of ensuring that all staff comply to confidentiality policies
Prices start from £698*
For more information about pricing and availability, please do get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org