Who is this course designed for?
Communications and Active Signposting: Leading your Team Workshop
This half-day course* will introduce Practice Managers and their deputies to active signposting and the policies and procedures needed to ensure that the system is implemented safely and efficiently within their practice. They are encouraged to release their staff for level 1 and 2 active signposting training to ensure practice staff achieve the competencies.
• Understanding the 8 steps to success
• Learn skills to lead your team to implement a consistent service standard
• Discuss the process of implementing successful active signposting within their practice including using a risk register
• Consider their own practice protocol
• Discuss the role of the GP Champion
• Understand the importance of effective competence assessment, appraisals and objective setting – building competence into appraisals and objective setting
• Direct an actor workshop
Prices start from £889*
For more information about pricing and availability, please do get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org