Who is this course designed for?
Infection Prevention and Control Leads Course
The Infection, Prevention and Control lead in GP practice is responsible for implementing evidence-based practice, challenging poor practice and ensuring robust audit and surveillance processes so infection risks are promptly detected, reported and acted on.
This 1- day training course* gives the leads an opportunity to share information with other surgeries, update their knowledge on appropriate practice and access up to date resources necessary to fulfil this role.
- Understand the importance of infection control measures in the work place.
- Understand the essentials of maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- Explain, demonstrate and learn to train effective hand washing techniques.
- To gain knowledge in order to challenge inappropriate practices
- To understand the role of the IPC lead
- Apply new knowledge relating to antimicrobial stewardship and resistance to the local IPC policy
- To complete an action plan in order to initiate necessary changes to IPC issues within your practice.
Who attends this course?
Identified lead from General Practice
Prices start from £1298.98*
For more information about pricing and availability, please do get in touch: email@example.com