In response to the Francis Report of 2013, Clarimed has developed an interactive course, which is relevant for both secondary and primary care establishments and for clinical and non-clinical staff members. The course has been described by one health trust as “very powerful”. This communication skills workshop looks at communicating values and uses an interactive actress workshop along with games and many practical exercises.
- To have the opportunity to practice communication skills development in a safe environment
- Using forum theatre, to explore the difference between aggression, assertiveness and negotiation as a means of developing self awareness
- To consider implementation of local policies through the framework of our own values and prejudices.
- What are our core values?
- Listening and responding to patient values
- Delegate Sessions
- Forum workshop part one
- Forum workshop part two