This course has been developed for non – clinical Staff and health care assistants working in both primary and secondary care. It allows the delegate to think carefully about their everyday behaviour when handling and sharing information and highlights the need for a consistently vigilant approach to confidentiality.
Course Agenda (duration 2 hours)
Welcome & Ice Breaker
- Information Governance
- What is it?
- Why is it important?
- How does it affect me at work?
- What are the Implications of not adhering to the law?
- Data Protection Policy – Exercise
- Best Practice Guidelines when handling information
- Confidentiality Scenarios